Attention in the use of dust removal filter bag
Dust removal filter bag in the modern dust removal equipment has an irreplaceable role, some manufacturers greedy cost and choose not suitable for their own conditions of the filter material and caused immeasurable losses to the entire production, so choose a good dust removal filter bag is to ensure the safety of the entire equipment.
What should be paid attention to in the use of dust filter bag:
1. Please pay attention to the presence of condensation in the bag chamber and the smoothness of the ash discharge system. Prevent clogging and corrosion, serious accumulation of ash will affect the production of the main engine.
2. Whether the air volume and pressure and temperature of each test point are consistent with the design.
3. Installation of filter bags, whether there are bag drop, loose, wear and other conditions after use, can be judged by visual measurement of chimney discharge after operation.
4. Fan rotation direction, rotation speed, bearing vibration and temperature.
5. The adjustment of ash removal cycle and time is an important factor affecting dust collection performance and operation. If the dust is cleaned for too long, the dust layer will be removed and become the cause of leakage and damage of the filter bag.
Application of dust removal filter bag: dust removal system for flue gas treatment in iron works, steel works, ferroalloy works, refractory works, casting factories, power plants, etc. Waste incinerators, coal-fired boilers, fluidized bed boilers and other flue gas filtration. Asphalt concrete mixing, building materials, cement ceramics, lime, gypsum and other production sites. Aluminum electrolysis, lead, tin, zinc, copper and other rare metals smelting smoke filtration, fine material recovery, liquid and solid separation. Liquid - solid separation and recovery of fine materials in chemical industry, coke, carbon black, dye, pharmacy and plastics. Dust control and purification collection for mining, grain processing, flour, electronic industry, wood processing, etc.