Cleaning method of filter bag
1. Ordinary chemicals: remove the filter bag, shake it gently, pour out the dust and foreign matter in the filter bag, soak it in drinking water for no more than 20 minutes, remove it, rinse with drinking water and gently pat it until the cleaning water is clear. After drying in the clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If there is any damage, replace the filter bag in time.
2. Cephalosporins: remove the filter bag, put it into the prepared 1% sodium carbonate solution, soak it for 10 minutes to inactivate, and remove it. After removing the foreign body in the bag, rinse it with drinking water and gently pat it until the cleaning water is clear. After drying in a clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If there is any damage, replace the filter bag in time.
3. The primary and secondary filters should be cleaned and dried indoors. Clean the filter bag that is not used for the time being and seal it in a clean plastic bag.
4. At the beginning of each workshop, the medium and primary filters are for special use and shall not be used interchangeably. At the beginning of each workshop, the medium and primary filters should be cleaned, dried and stored separately.
5. At the beginning of production and use of cephalosporin drugs, the medium and effect filters should be used for special purposes, and should not be used interchangeover or interchangeover with the medium and effect filters of common chemical drugs.
6. When the clean primary and middle effect filters are installed, and the initial pressure difference is less than the original initial pressure difference of the filter, the filter bag cannot be used anymore and should be eliminated.