Cleaning method of filter bag
1. General chemicals: remove the filter bag, shake it gently, and pour out the dust and foreign matter in the filter bag. Soak in drinking water for no more than 20 minutes. After drying flat in the clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If there is any damage, replace the filter bag in time.
2. Cephalosporins: remove the filter bag, put it into the prepared 1% sodium carbonate solution, soak it for 10 minutes to inactivate, and then remove it. After removing the foreign body in the bag, rinse it with drinking water and gently pat it until the cleaning water is clear. After drying flat in a clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If there is any damage, replace the filter bag in time.
3. Primary and secondary filters should be cleaned and dried indoors. Clean the filter bag that is not used for the time being and seal it in a clean plastic bag.
4. At the beginning of each workshop, medium and effective filters are used exclusively, and cannot be used interchangeably. At the beginning of each workshop, the filter should be cleaned, dried and stored separately.
5. The medium effect filters for cephalosporins should be used exclusively at the initial stage of production and use, and should not be interchanged or interchanged with the medium effect filters for the production and use of common chemical drugs.
6. When the clean primary and middle effect filter is installed, and its initial pressure difference is less than the original initial pressure difference of the filter, the filter bag cannot be continued to be used and should be phased out.