Filter bag common types and performance and how to clean
Filter bag is a common filter element, and need to have a comprehensive understanding and in-depth understanding of this filter element, so as to know how to use correctly and rationally and have good use effect, so as to make full use of the product, and then, to get the desired filtering effect.
1. Common types of filter bags
Common type of filter bag 1: plastic ring full thermal soldering filter bag
This is a specific type of filter bag. Compared with other filter bags, the bottom, side and other parts of this filter bag are welded by hot melt method, so as to solve the side leakage caused by pinhole and uneven material, as well as fiber shedding and other problems. Therefore, this kind of filter bag can be used in the industry with high filtration requirements.
Common type of filter bag 2: oil absorption filter bag
This kind of filter bag is composed of filter felt cloth, oil absorption layer and protective net layer. It is designed for some industries, mainly for automobile manufacturing, component manufacturing, chemical process, waste water treatment and metal casting, etc., which can remove oil and particles of different sizes.
2. Performance of filter bag
(1) has the very good heat resistance, can be in the temperature of 280 ℃ for long-term use.
(2) if there is dust on the filter bag, it is easy to peel off, which will not affect the normal use of the product.
(3) with good dimensional stability, the glass fiber will not shrink in the standard temperature.
(4) acid and alkali resistance, high filtration efficiency, up to 99.5%.
(5) if expanded yarn filter cloth is used, it can improve the filtration speed and efficiency, and reduce the volume of dust removal equipment.
3. Clean the filter bag
Filter bag cleaning, cleaning mode can be selected according to different circumstances, to ensure that the filter bag has a good cleaning effect. However, generally speaking, there are the following two cleaning methods:
Cleaning method 1: first remove the filter bag, remove the dust and foreign matter inside it, and then soak with drinking water for a period of time, the time can not exceed 20 minutes. After that, remove the filter bag and rinse with drinking water until the water is clear. Check the filter bag after it is flat and dried. Replace it with a new one if it is damaged.
Cleaning method 2: remove the filter bag and put it in 1% sodium carbonate solution prepared. Soak it for 10 minutes and remove it. Clean the foreign matter in the bag and pat it with drinking water until the cleaning water is clear. Check the filter bag after it is flat and dried. Replace it with a new one if it is damaged.