Maintenance of dust filter bag
1. When the dust removal filter bag is under maintenance, first cut off the power supply. The operator must carry the key of the operation panel and put a sign "under maintenance, no operation" on the panel.
2. Vibration device, star discharger, exhaust fan and other transmission devices, such as coupling, transmission belt, transmission coupling wheel, etc., should be equipped with protective cover to prevent bolts from loose, belt, chain fracture when flying injury.
3. During routine tour inspection or operation, the operators must strictly prevent the clothes from being twisted into the transmission device when handling the fault temporarily. When entering the dust collecting bucket to remove dust or entering the filter bag room to hang the bag, you must wear labor protection equipment to prevent dust from getting into your eyes or burning your skin.
4 for the handling of flammable and explosive dust gas bag collector, such as the bag used for coal mill dust remover, dust collector should often remove dust, in order to prevent combustion or explosion, but also to prevent the fire into. Do not use electric welding or gas welding to repair pipe or shell during operation.
5. For the positive pressure glass fiber cloth bag filter for the treatment of high temperature gas, measures should be taken to prevent heat stroke when the filter bag is suspended in the gas distribution chamber in summer.
6. When entering into the dust collector for handling harmful and toxic gases for maintenance, the gas in the system can be replaced with air to prevent possible hypoxia and toxic gas poisoning accidents.
7. After maintenance, it is necessary to check whether tools or other sundries fall into the equipment. Check whether each protective cover is installed properly and do not engage in rashness.
8. When each equipment of dust collection system is on and off, it must contact with other positions and agree to start or stop the car according to the order of starting and stopping as stipulated in the operation rules.