Notes for installation of liquid filter bag
When installing the liquid filter bag, the following precautions are as follows:
1. Remove the new liquid filter bag. In new filter bags, unused filter bags must be repacked into plastic bags to avoid dust contamination.
2. Turn off the power to stop the pump, then close the inlet and outlet valves.
3. Release the pressure and charge the nozzle into the open space. Open the exhaust valve and slowly reduce the filter pressure.
4. Remove the lid and remove the lid after the pressure drop of the filter element is zero. Remove the used filter bag.
5. Filter edges should be cleaned.
6. Verify the bow and edge of the basket. The upper edge of the basket is flat on the surface in contact with the cylinder. If there is no basket or basket installation error, a filtering error occurs.
7. Install new filter bag, put the filter bag in the basket, and put the filter bag sealing ring in the sealing groove correctly.
8. Inspect the gasket and select a fluid-compatible gasket. Close lid note that the washer is not bent or the groove is not closed when the filter lid is closed and the ring nut is tightened clockwise.
Close the exhaust valve and then open the pump switch. Open the inlet and outlet valves, then slowly open the valve to check for leaks. In the event of a leak, close the inlet and outlet valves and restart the outlet valves.