Notes on installation of liquid filter bag
1. Take out the new filter bag and seal the carton with the new filter bag. The unused filter bag must be put into the plastic bag again to prevent dust pollution.
2. Turn off the power to stop the pump and close the inlet and outlet valves (for users who have replaced the filter bags).
3. Release the pressure and make sure the nozzle is in a safe place for safety. Open the exhaust valve to slowly reduce the filter pressure (for users who are now using the filter bag).
4. Open the cover and make sure the pressure of the filter barrel drops to zero. Then open the cover. Take out the used filter bag. (for users who are now using filter bags).
5. Make sure the filter edges are clean.
6. Check the arc and edge of the basket. The upper edge of the basket must be flat in contact with the filter barrel. If there is no net basket or net basket installation error will lead to filter failure.
7. Install the new filter bag. The filter bag must be inserted into the net basket.
8. Test gasket and select gasket compatible with fluid. Close the lid, taking special care to make sure the washer is not twisted or off the groove when closing the filter lid, and tighten the belt ring nut clockwise.
9. Close the exhaust valve and open the pump switch. Open the inlet valve and slowly open the valve to see if there is any leakage. In case of leakage, immediately close the inlet valve and open the outlet valve from the restart.