Pay attention to the installation of high temperature filter bags
The following aspects should be paid attention to when installing high temperature filter bag:
1. Only after internal and external operation and painting operation, all dust collectors can be installed with high-temperature filter bags.
2. The periphery of the high-temperature filter bag and bag cage should be cleaned, and the holes of the flower board should not have burr.
3. When installing the high-temperature filter bag, pay special attention to fire prevention, so as not to damage the high-temperature filter bag.
4. Pay attention to the weather when installing the high-temperature filter bag, so as not to get wet through the rain.
5. Do not bend the elastic clamp of the high-temperature filter bag.
6. After the high-temperature filter bag construction is completed, pay attention to the air tightness of the access door and tighten the bolts as much as possible when installing the access door.
7. Check whether there are screws, sharp corners and protrusions on the side walls of the dust remover, especially the diagonal brace or beam between the high temperature filter bags during long-term operation, and whether there is any influence on the high temperature filter bags.