Precautions for installing liquid filter bag
1. Take out the new liquid filter bag. In new filter bags, unused filter bags must be repacked into plastic bags to avoid dust contamination.
2. Turn off the power to stop the pump, then close the inlet and outlet valves.
3. Release the pressure and push the nozzle into the open space. Open the exhaust valve and slowly reduce the filter pressure.
4. Open the cover and open the cover after the pressure drop of the filter element is zero. Remove the used filter bag.
5. Filter edges should be cleaned.