Proper installation of new dust remover bags
Filter bag installation personnel should wear compact clothes, clean clothes pockets, do not carry cigarettes, matches, lighters, keys, knives and other things, so as not to fall into the filter bag of the dust catcher.
Proper installation of new dust remover bags:
1. Dust collector bags should be kept away from the fire source, moistureproof, avoid direct sunlight and other strong light, and prevent heavy objects from squeezing. Each filter bag shall be inspected before installation to prevent mechanical damage.
2. The installation personnel of the filter bag should wear concise clothes. The pockets should be clean. No cigarettes, matches, lighters, keys, knives and other things should be carried to avoid falling into the filter bag. (If debris falls into the filter bag _ remove it). Do not install shoes with nails or hard soles. The installation of the filter bag should be fixed, the position is fixed, the responsibility is clear, each person to install the filter bag to make a record, and sign in the record book.
3. Requirements for installation environment of dust catcher bag: Sufficient lighting is required at the installation site, and no equipment and sundries unrelated to installation are allowed to be stored at the site.
4. During the installation of filter bags, no smoking is allowed. Welding and cutting in the form and parts of filter bags are prohibited.
It is recommended that two persons install the filter bag: one person folds the cloth bag lengthwise into the flower-plate hole, and the other person grabs and opens the filter bag into a roll. To center the cage, place it gently and install it vertically.
6. Installation inspection of filter bag: After each filter bag is installed, check whether the joint seam is sealed and whether the sealing position is correct. Check whether it is vertical from the dust hopper. If it is found that the bottom of the filter bag touches or is not correct, please make a record and adjust it straight in time under the guidance of the special person.
7. After the installation of dust removal filter bag, the flower board should be covered with canvas gradually to avoid debris falling into the filter bag. Spray pipe installation should also be covered with canvas, to prevent damage to the filter bag mouth.
Special attention shall be paid to the installation of filter bag of dust catcher: the center of the five parts shall be consistent, including the nozzle hole, venturi nozzle, filter bag frame, dust filter bag and flower-plate, and the deviation shall be less than 2mm.
The proper installation of a dust catcher bag is very important for improving the life of a dust catcher bag. The following are the recommended steps for installing a dust catcher bag in a dust catcher when the spray pipe is removed:
The installation of filter bags shall be carried out after the complete installation of the filter (including heat preservation and anti-corrosion work). Remove the blowpipe before installing the filter bag. When transporting and storing the filter bag, it is necessary to prevent the dust bag from contacting with hard objects and sharp objects. Do not tread on your feet or weigh heavily to avoid damage.