The way of exchanging the filter bag
1, turn off the system: turn off the power to stop the pump, close the inlet and outlet valves.
2. Release pressure: To be safe, make sure the nozzle is rushed to a safe place. Open the exhaust valve and slowly lower the filter pressure.
3. Open the lid: make sure the pressure drop of the filter cartridge is zero and then open the lid.
4. Discard used filter bags
5, check the basket: check the arc and edge of the basket. The surface of the upper edge of the basket in contact with the filter cartridge must be flat. Warning: If there is no basket or the basket is installed incorrectly, the filter will fail
6. Install the new filter bag: the filter bag must be inserted into the net basket. The seal ring must be seated correctly in the seal groove.
7, test gasket: choose a fluid compatible gasket, use the Chinese filter environmental gasket to replace the worn gasket
8. Close the lid: Pay special attention. When closing the strainer cover, ensure that the gasket is not twisted or ungrooved. Tighten the ring nut clockwise.
9. Close the exhaust valve
10. Turn on the pump switch
11. Open the inlet valve: slowly open the valve to observe whether leakage occurs, immediately close the inlet valve and start again from 3.8
12. Open the outlet valve