Types of filters and their main functions
High pressure pipeline filter (A) : set on the outlet pipeline of the pump to protect pollutants from entering the system. Therefore, the pollutant concentration of the system can be controlled. However, because of the high pressure main road, to be pump pulsation and pressure impact, so filter element material, strength to carefully consider.
1. Air filter: set on the oil tank to prevent pollutants from entering the tank with the air due to changes in the oil content of the tank. Therefore, the filtration precision should have the same performance as the filter, and the capacity should be left with sufficient leeway, in order to prevent the pressure inside the tank from becoming negative pressure due to the hole blocking, causing the pump cavitation phenomenon. Pay special attention when the surrounding environment is bad.
2. High-pressure pipeline filter (A) : set on the outlet pipeline of the pump to protect pollutants from entering the system. Therefore, the pollutant concentration of the system can be controlled. However, because of the high pressure main road, to be pump pulsation and pressure impact, so filter element material, strength to carefully consider.
3. Oil absorption filter: the filter is set on the suction line of the pump to filter out the residual pollutants in the tank through the air hole, which can protect the pump. However, in order to avoid the pump cavitation phenomenon, melt-blown filter element must pay full attention to the pressure loss, generally using 100-200 purposes of thick metal mesh or concave metal wire material. Therefore, it is not a filter that controls the pollution concentration of the system
4. Backflow filter: located in the return pipeline of the system, it is used to capture the pollutants generated or invaded in the system before returning to the tank. Therefore, it is the most effective and important filter to control the pollution concentration of the system. Although the pipeline is low pressure, but according to the operation of the transmission device, there will be pulsation or pressure impact, so the material and strength of the component should be fully considered.
5. High-pressure pipeline filter (B) : in the system, this filter, also known as terminal filter, is installed to protect the hydraulic parts that are particularly sensitive to pollution. Therefore, it often has a smaller filter size than other filters. Therefore, the use of large capacity to choose. In addition, the material and strength of the components should be considered as well as (A).
6, circulation filter: set in the tank circulation oil return circuit, the system capacity is large, so in the requirements of strict cleanliness is often used, even if the system is not working, can also capture the pollutants in the tank, therefore, reduce the pollution concentration of the best efficiency. In addition, a cooler is installed, which has the advantages of simultaneous cooling and easy maintenance. But need to use special pump and motor, cost is high.